WHO ARE WE?
Julie Wright is the founder and lead therapist at “Speak Wright NOW!” She is a speech-language pathologist (SLP) with a Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) and has a Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities license (TSSLD). Mrs. Wright earned her Masters of Science degree in Communication Science and Disorders from Adelphi University, located in Garden City, NY. Mrs. Wright is also a member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Associate (ASHA), and attends continuing education courses to stay current in all the cutting edge therapy techniques. Julie is also a proud mother of three very active children!
TOP 5: REASONS TO TRY US "WRIGHT NOW!"
- The rate of human learning and development is most rapid in the school age years. If the most teachable moments are not taken advantage of, a child may have difficulty learning a particular skill at a later time.
- Earlier intervention for children with speech and language delays will promote better language skills, enhance communication, and prevent other problems like behavioral issues.
- A child will learn various alternatives to functionally communicate, which will alleviate any language frustration.
- With early detection and intervention, a child’s speech could be at a normal level by age five.
- With state of the art therapy techniques you have nothing to loose!